Sat, Jun 04|
Spanish Fort Police Department
Police Auction Abandoned/Unclaimed and Surplus Property
Time & Location
Jun 04, 8:00 AM
Spanish Fort Police Department, 30500 State Highway 181, Suite 618, Spanish Fort, AL 36527
About the event
Pursuant to Ordinance No. 594-2021 and Code of Alabama (1975) § 11-47-116, et seq., the Police Chief of the City of Spanish Fort is authorized to sell certain abandoned, stolen, lost and unclaimed and/or surplus property at public auction. If you believe any of these items are yours, you must present proof of ownership to the Spanish Fort Police Department within 20 days of this notice.
The following items of abandoned/unclaimed and/or surplus property will be sold at auction to the highest bidder on June 4, 2022, at 8:00 a.m. The location of the auction will be 30500 Alabama State Highway 181, Suite 618. The sale will be CASH ONLY, with all items sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Whirlpool Dryer Model # WED4850HWO Ser # Ma1033178
- Whirlpool Top load Washer Model # WTW4855HW2 Ser # CA1400660
- Whirlpool Dishwasher Model # WDF331PAHS1 Ser # FA1634535
- Frigidaire Oven GlassT op Model # FFEH3054USD Ser # VFO4629644
- GE Stove Glass Top Model # JB655YK6FS Ser # GS134352Q
In addition, the following surplus property will be sold at auction to the highest bidder on June 4, 2022, immediately following the sale of the abandoned/unclaimed property identified above. The location of the auction will be 30500 Alabama State Highway 181, Suite 618.
- Nineteen (19) office chairs without arms
- Ten (10) office chairs with arms
- Nine (9) rolling office chairs with wheels and arms
- One (1) Sharp Copier Model No. AR-M237, Serial No. 55010782